Friday, November 19, 2010

Headdesk

BAMBAMBAMBAM...


That...that gif up there...that is how I feel right now, not just because I have another migraine. I'm even thinking about venting in one my Livejournals. *siiiiigh* Mac is also smashing his head into the desk in time with the beat of the song that's on my iTunes as I type this. I am so glad it's Friday! My plush making has been put on hold, hopefully, until Sunday. Not that I haven't tried to find a solution that didn't require another trip into the Fashion District, but I am going on a fleece shopping spree if I do in fact get to go. I hope to have every color of the rainbow and then some before I leave no matter how much it costs. I don't want to have this problem when I start on the other things I want to make. Everything I find in my area, or online, is waaaay too much money and not as good. What I get around here keeps shredding as I sew it on and me and my anal ways don't approve. In the meantime I'm preparing for my next project and the more I work on it the more I realize just how much work I have in store for me. I better get started on it soon if I want it done before Christmas. D: I'm thinking of having labels made to sew into the things I make. *giggle* Another song on my iTunes that Mac's headdesking fits perfectly to. I feel like I should update on how my birthday went, but that would probably end up being like a novel and it would also be nice if I could edit all the photos I took to add along with it. Perhaps next blog. I will mention that my sexy geek (boyfriend) bought me a Nintendo DSi for my birthday plus Pokemon: Soul Silver. I got myself Shantae: Risky's Revenge for it because I simply could not resist after still being a fan of the original Shantae all these years. I'm hoping to grab Animal Crossing eventually because that game is like crack to me even though I have never owned a system to play it on until now. It might actually be a good thing that I don't own it because heaven knows I can and will waste my life playing it. I also have Flipnote Studio and have been making horrible cutesy animations. I've added a "gadget" to my blog for everyone to see them. It should be there to your right just above the "About Me" section. Enjoy and now it's time for me to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment