Monday, October 4, 2010

Inflatable Playground!

I had a birthday party to go to this Saturday and to mine and my sister's surprise it was at a place called Pump It Up! which was basically an inflatable playground. Bounce houses and obstacle courses galore and anyone who knows me, knows I don't pass up an opportunity to get into a bounce house and a three year old's birthday party is no exception. What made this time even better was the fact that the parents were getting into the inflatable fun. To see my dad racing other dads through an obstacle course is an awesome thing I'm sure myself and the other young people there will never forget. I genuinely pooped myself out and climbed the tallest slide just to sit at the top and cool down while I watched everyone below pelt each other with beach balls.



C:


In other news on Sunday I finally built up the courage to try and make my own plush and while still not complete because I'm missing stuffing to stuff him with I don't think I did too bad for my first try.



Nny front

Nny back


My sister has fallen in love with him and between her and I we've named him Nny (After Johnny the Homicidal Maniac because my sister said he looked like something Jhonen Vasquez would draw) and she can't wait for me to finish him. I had to modify the pattern I used a bit because felt is much stiffer than what they suggested. I'd like to work with something softer next time because I'm hoping to make plushes as Christmas gifts, but that also means I need to get started. D: I need a nice long trip to Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment