Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Doodles #2

Sweet Jesus a new post! On top of that it's a doodle(ish) post...madness! Being on my puter has been lame lately because I need to reformat it (for the third time, pretty much once per year is the pattern so far), but I've been hesitating because reformatting means I have to give up Photoshop (along with the rest of the sexy Adobe CS4 Suite). All my files are backed up onto my external, but unfortunately programs don't work that way. *le sigh* I'll have most of my programs back eventually (I hope *knocks on wood*) and I officially can't stand not knowing what's going to make my laptop freeze up. I haven't had much motivation for anything except sleeping which I'm failing at too. I need a new job or to go to school so I can get a new job. I just don't know what to do first and the more I think about it the more everything feels against me succeeding. If anyone wants a commission from me I'd be more than happy to draw something, make a plush, make a keychain/cellphone charm/pin in exchange for money. My cousin actually commissioned a Hello Kitty pillow from me and that's what I've been working on lately when I'm not distracted. Pikachu has been finished for quite some time now...


Pikachu on my head


Kimmychu actually squealed when she pulled it out of the gift bag. It took her a while to realize I had made it myself though.


The entire gift


There are close up shots at my DeviantArt along with all the details of what it's made of. I wish I had been able to take a picture of how well it glows in the dark though. :C The next Pokemon hair clip I'll be doing is Cyndaquil and then perhaps I'll finish off the Mews I have already cut out. Here's a little teaser for Cyndaquil...


Cyndaquil


It'll be much cuter when it's done and all the details have been added. <3

Now for some doodles! I warn you guys now that this doodle post is going to end with a lot of Animal Crossing: Wild World related things, hopefully you'll enjoy it anyway. :P

I had been searching for a game/program that will allow me to draw on my Nintendo DSi. I would actually go onto Pictochat just to doodle sometimes and I can't tell you how many silly Pictochat conversations I had with my sister that I wished I could save. Flipnote does let me draw, but it's very limited in terms of colors and what you can do. Then finally I ran into Inchworm Animation and it's like a mini Photoshop on my DSi and I have been enjoying it thoroughly.


<3


Haunter is of course the first thing I doodled on there to test the game/program out. I've drawn Kimba/Leo and his mother not too long after. It also animates and lets you save as a flash which is something I'll have to test out someday.


Sailor Mercury and Pluto


Here's something I intend on making pretty in Photoshop someday for the purpose of posting onto the Tumblr, Sailor Moon Secrets. It'll be a very personal post, but I still want to do it.

I've mentioned how on Animal Crossing I play as a boy and named myself Sonikku, but I don't think anyone realizes that I actually tend to think of my character as Sonic the blue blur himself (SatAM Sonic if we want to get into specifics). He lives in a town named Knothole and rarely ever walks...it was bound to happen. When I bought the mohawk wig my mental image of Sonic on Animal Crossing was complete and I squealed with glee when I was able to color my hair blue. Here's a few of my favorite outfits that Sonikku has worn...


AC:WW Sonikku


The top outfit is what he's actually wearing at the moment, it reminds me of a scientist (I have a weak spot for nerdy outfits <3). There have been a lot more fashions in Sonikku's AC life of course. :P Now here's how my mind sees Sonikku in the bottom two outfits.


Waifu included. :3


My waifu Daisy is pretty much Sonikku's Sally in AC. I've had some silly adventures as Sonikku and have had some that influenced me to actually draw a comic. Yep...I doodled a whole comic (three notebook pages in one sitting because I was afraid if I stopped I'd never finish it) based on something that happened to me on AC. It's as silly as it already sounds. Anyone who plays should be able to get the gist of what's going on, but either way I promise I'll explain everything at the end of the comic.


Oh noes!
Money makes Sonikku go Super in AC:WW
Yes, that's the voice I have given the tarantulas in my mind...
D:


I would like to actually doodle more comics about this because it gets hilariously worse for poor Sonikku. I can't describe how much work it was to clean this up...it probably didn't help that I have no scanner and had to take pictures of all the doodles in this post. Yep...that's my horrid handwriting, hopefully it's legible. In AC bug catching has taken up most of my time because the beetles are abundant at the times I play, they seemed to be helping me earn money faster than fishing and I was still trying to pay off my loan from Nook. Tarantulas and scorpions are worth the most, but I had yet to encounter either until basically what happened in the comic...at first the noise did startle me because most of the noises that meant bugs were more bug like noises like the cicadas...not rustling noises. I heard that noise and thought of this clip from Pablo Francisco as I was trying to figure out what was making the noise. Then I saw the tarantula almost as big as Sonikku's head and thought screw that and ran (I turn quite girly around bugs in real life which may have been the cause of that reaction). I did come back to try and catch it, but apparently having your net out makes them angry and they will actually attack you if they see you with your net sooooo, yeah it attacked Sonikku. You then black out and wake up in front of your house. Let's just say I have yet to catch a tarantula and I am also paranoid when I hear the rustling noise. >_>;

I hope you enjoyed my doodles as much as I enjoyed drawing them. I'm actually starting to want to do a post with my own brainchildren, but I'm still paranoid about posting them. It'd be nice to share something that isn't exactly a doodle on here. Perhaps someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment